Square Business Card
A modern take on a classic tool.
Business trends come and go. But when it comes to a networking staple, nothing beats having a business card ready to give away at a moment’s notice.
Most business cards can do the trick. But if you want to stand out and stick into the minds of customers, try distinctive square business cards.
With a modern, no-nonsense layout, square business cards catch more attention, making them great conversation starters. It’s rare for people to receive a square business card and not take a good look at it.
Hand over these square business cards at conferences and trade shows or insert them into one of your packaged products. Either way, these cards capture people’s attention and help drive more customers to your company.
It’s in the small details.
A stunning square business card begins at the drawing board. Want people to remember your brand? Plan with these tips in mind:
- Remember to KISS. That is: Keep it simple, silly. A square business card can be astonishingly small, so put only the essential information (e.g. your name, company, address, contact information, website, and social media).
- Make sure the text is readable. Small fonts are hard to read. If your customers can’t read your information, they won’t be able to find your business. Aim for a 10 or 11 pt. body text for readability.
- Go for the thicker cardstock. This is not a hard and fast rule, but a thicker and heavier stock can increase the perceived value of your brand. It also looks more luxurious and professional.
- Use both sides of the card. Maximize the space on your card by printing on both sides. You can add your logo to the back to increase brand recognition.
- Keep it clean. An uncluttered design works best for the tiny space on your card.
- Modern and functional design
- Choose cardstock thickness
- Print front and back or front only
- Rounded corners optional