Send unforgettable mail with silk postcard printing.
Silk postcard printing ensures every postcard you send out is noticed. Silk lamination involves coating cardstock with a thin layer of plastic which mimics the look and feel of premium silk fabric. This lamination makes your postcards water and tear-resistant while imparting a luxurious look and feel. Your postcards won’t just look great, they’ll last much longer than regular postcards too.
We print silk postcards on premium heavyweight 16 pt. Cardstock. They are available in a wide range of large and small sizes, giving you an ideal size whether you use them for handouts or mailing. Spot UV can be added to your silk laminated postcard to add an extra shimmer and shine. Rounded corners can also be added to your custom silk postcards to further enhance their elegant look and feel.
Size. Color. Material. It’s all here, and more.
16 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Laminated with a thin layer of plastic that increases cardstock thickness to 18 pt.
- Silk laminate appears smooth and matte, a nice contrast to the optional spot UV application
- Creates incredible first impressions
- Silk lamination adds an elegant feel
- Water and tear resistant
- Printed on heavy, durable cardstock