Make any surface writable with dry erase adhesive vinyl
Update your message as often as you need. Dry erase adhesive vinyl is a writable sheet that you can use for displaying reminders, promotional messages, and warnings where they can be easily seen.
- Wall graphics in restaurants – Display the menu of the day and specials without investing in costly and permanent menu boards.
- Promotional boards – Announce sales and other promotions in retail shops by posting your message on walls and windows.
- To-do lists and calendars – Transform the walls in your home office into a reminder board and keep track of important dates.
- Communication boards – Post schedules and update team members on project developments.
How to Apply Dry Erase Adhesive
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Use detergent and water to degrease as needed. Wait 24 hours before installing the vinyl even if the surface of the wall feels dry to the touch.
- Secure the vinyl to the wall with painters’ or masking tape. Once you’re satisfied with the position, carefully remove the adhesive backing from one end of the vinyl.
- Gently press the vinyl to the wall. Use a squeegee or a plastic card to remove any air pockets as you go.
- Sticks firmly to any flat surface
- Scratch & water-resistant film
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in standard & custom sizes